Purchase a 2020 Season Photography Pass. The photography pass is $100.00 and is good for any day DeBuck’s Flower Farm or DeBuck’s Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch is open to the public in 2020. We welcome those who wish to use DeBuck’s Farms as a backdrop/setting for any portrait/commercial photography, even if the photographer is not compensated, financially or otherwise. The photographer must sign a waiver and also purchase a Debuck’s Farm Photography Pass.
Portrait photography is defined as, but not limited to: Senior, Engagement, Family, Graduation, Wedding, Lifestyle, etc. Commercial photography is defined as, but not limited to: catalog, fashion, advertisement, promotion, etc.
Please pick up your lanyard at our admissions booth prior to your first session Each day, and Return your lanyard to our admissions booth at the end of each visit.
- This pass is for use by the photographer named on the pass and may not be shared with anyone else.
- Anyone assisting the photographer must pay for a daily ticket and sign a waiver.
- 23 months and older must have their own pass or daily ticket.
- Everyone entering DeBuck’s Farm property must purchase a daily ticket and sign a waiver. This includes people who are being photographed and anyone accompanying them for their session.
- The Waivers are available at our Admissions., or may be printed and filled out prior to arriving for quicker entrance to DeBuck's.
- A lanyard will be provided the day of each photo shoot and must be clearly displayed at all times while on DeBuck’s Farm.